Conn's HomePlus Enters Orlando with Two New Stores
"This is an exciting time for Conn's HomePlus," said Norm Miller, Conn's HomePlus Chairman and CEO. "The two new stores in
Offering area-residents an alternative for affordable home goods shopping, the new Conn's HomePlus™ showrooms boast more than 82,000 square feet combined and showcase a variety of furniture, mattresses, top-of-the-line appliances, consumer electronics and home office products. Shoppers can also take advantage of the Conn's Low Payment Finder, offering flexible payment plans tailored to individual needs. Whether customers have good credit, no credit or are working toward a specific credit goal, they can Make it Happen with Conn's HomePlus.
For more information on Conn's HomePlus, please visit http://www.conns.com.
Conn's HomePlus is a specialty retailer currently operating 150+ retail locations in
The Company's primary product categories include:
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliance, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, Ultra HD, and internet-ready televisions, gaming consoles, home theater and portable audio equipment;
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories; and
- At-home fitness equipment, including treadmills, ellipticals and studio cycles.
Additionally, Conn's HomePlus offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn's HomePlus provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/conns-homeplus-enters-orlando-with-two-new-stores-301213273.html
SOURCE Conn's HomePlus